Monday, August 9, 2010

Monday Thoughts

Mondays have never been my favorite day. Yet, today, I feel stronger, more positive. Death has a way of making you realize how much you take things for granted. My sweet nephew passed away last week, and saying goodbye was really hard. Despite the heaviness that pulls at my heart constantly, despite the tears that threaten to fall at all hours, I know that he is ok now, and I know that we have to go on. We can honor his memory by not taking anything for granted. All our blessings are just that--gifts from God that we should enjoy.

So, I will keep writing. The ideas will be put to paper. Hopefully, readers will find as much joy in reading my tales as I have in writing them. If any of you have read Let There Be Love, let me know what you think. I want to learn and grow, so if anything didn't work, I want to know that too.
Whatever you do this week, remember to count your blessings and enjoy God's gifts!

2 comments:

  1. Wonderfully written. Wholly true. Thank you, Mysti. Perspective...we all need it.

    ReplyDelete

***NOTICE*** Thanks to a spam bot infestation, every comment must now be subjected to a full-body search. If you pass, you can skip the anal probing...maybe.