Sunday, April 17, 2011

Current Book Tour Schedule for "A Ranger's Tale"



Starting tomorrow, I'll be traveling around the blogosphere promoting my debut novel, A Ranger's Tale. A big thanks goes out to Roxanne at Bewitching Book Tours for scheduling all these lovely stops.



Here's the run-down of where I'll be. If anything changes, I'll update you, and I'll update daily on each stop. Please drop in and say hello whenever you can.

I'll also be giving away lots of e-copies during the tour and one print copy when the tour ends. Look for me at these fine blogs:


April 18 Interview and Tour Launch at Fang-tastic Books 
Also a post at Write at Home Mom sometime this week
April 20 Guest Post Illusions of Intimacy
April 25 Interview and Review at Just Views
 April 27 Guest Blog at Fantasy Unbound
April 29 Guest Blog and Review at The Australian Bookshelf
May 3 Interview Jacqueline Paige 
Wednesday May 4 for a guest post, ebook giveaway and review WOW from the Scarf Princess
May 5 Inteview
May 6 interview
May 9 interview- received questions
May 10 Guest Post
 May 13th Sugarbeat's Books

May 16 Manic Monday Guest Post
May 16th Guest Blog at The Top Shelf
May 18 Guest Blog and Review at Bitten by Paranormal Romance
June 15 ParaYourNormal Blog Talk Radio Show
Wednesday at 3:30 pm PST / 6:30 EST

3 comments:

  1. Yeey! I got a spot on May 6th! Running off to compile a list of ultra-embarrassing questions for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Best of luck for the tour - I'm sure it will be brilliant!

    Ellie Garratt

    ReplyDelete

***NOTICE*** Thanks to a spam bot infestation, every comment must now be subjected to a full-body search. If you pass, you can skip the anal probing...maybe.