Saturday, December 10, 2011

A Christmas Memory with Author Beth Ann Masarik

Hey peeps! Please welcome Beth Ann Masarik for today's Christmas memory! It's all about food and those special people who make it all worthwhile! Take it away, Beth:



Every Christmas Eve my family and I go to my aunt Linda and Uncle Geoff’s house.  Every year it’s always the same; we have chips and dip for appetizers (with the alcoholic beverage of our choice!), and a dry meal (usually fish and mashed potatoes and let’s not forget about the peas (yuck!)).  For desert, my uncle would crack the walnuts and we would have pazzellis (everyone’s favorite!).  That’s just one of my favorite memories of Christmas.



My absolute FAVORITE memory of Christmas was of last year when my fiancĂ© celebrated it with us.  It was our first Christmas as a family, and everyone had a blast. Even my aunt’s cats loved him!  What made it really special, was that my fiancĂ© told me that it was his best Christmas ever.





Beth Ann Masarik was born on Long Island, NY in the year 1984 with an over-active imagination. She used to love playing make-believe games, and now loves creating her own fantasy worlds. Masarik has been writing since she was 15 years old, and had her first newspaper article published in her high school newspaper in her sophomore year. She has taken several creative writing classes, and started writing her very first novel in college, and is currently searching for the right literary agent. Aside from writing novels, Masarik enjoys bowling, gaming, and role playing online. She enjoys reading fantasy novels written by Richelle Mead, L.J. Smith, and J.K. Rowling, and looks to them for role models.

You can purchase my novel, The World Among Us: Prince of Darkness on Amazon, Barnes & Noble, and Smashwords.

You can also purchase my short stories that are set in the same world, Murderous Regrets & Moon Spirit on Amazon, Barnes & Noble and Smashwords.

**Special offer: From now until January 31, 2012 you can download Murderous Regrets and Moon Spirit for free from Smashwords.com ONLY. Enjoy! If you download them, please leave reviews!



4 comments:

  1. Mmmm...this post is making me hungry.

    Fabulous idea for a series, Mysti. Don't know how I missed the earlier ones but I've enjoyed reading about people's Christmas memories. Hope there's more to come.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Ian! I'm lovin these posts. Lots more to come!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely post, Beth Ann. Good luck with finding an agent. Have you tried the ones on the Passionate Pen site?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Delicious, it's funny how scents and flavours unlock a world of memories and create expectations in us all.

    ReplyDelete

***NOTICE*** Thanks to a spam bot infestation, every comment must now be subjected to a full-body search. If you pass, you can skip the anal probing...maybe.