In honor of my first scathing Amazon review (1 out of 53 ain't bad), I'm hosting a new series for the month of February. I thought about crying and going on a week-long chocolate binge...ok, so I did the latter. Hey, I got chocolate in my stocking for Christmas! Don't judge!
Schedule so far:
Vallory Vance-Feb 1
Lisa Tapp-Feb 4
Mysti Parker-Feb 5
Leona Pence-Feb 6
Donna Michaels-Feb 8
AJ Joseph-Feb 12
Tori L. Ridgewood-Feb 13
L.K. Killian-Feb 14
Josie Malone-Feb 15
Travis Casey-Feb 18
Ruth J Hartman-Feb19
Tara Fox Hall-Feb 20
Cristina Rehn-Feb 21
Sandy Loyd-Feb 22
Jenny Twist-Feb 25
Lindsey Loucks-Feb 26
Von Rupert-Feb 27
Misty Rayburn-Feb 28
- When did you first fall in love with romance?
- Who have been your favorite romance authors of all time, and why?
- How do you respond to criticism against your genre or written works?
- How do you write (or prefer to read) love scenes in romance?
- Your views on the latest trends in romance (vampires, weres, etc).
- Your preferences on reviewing and being reviewed.
- True stories of your own experience with love.
- Unique marketing ideas for us nickel-nasty authors.
- Or whatever you wish, as long as it relates to romance!!