Sunday, November 28, 2010

I'm back...kinda

Moving throws a wrench into everything. If you're moving farther than across town--say, 2 1/2 hours away--it really is a big change. Kids start a new school tomorrow, hubby starts a new job, and I start a new life handling things for my family.

The good news is, I've got a whole new room that will (eventually) be set up as my own office. A new desk is coming this week. We have internet service again, and after a few thousand more boxes get unpacked and we get through the holidays, I'm looking forward to a new year of lots of writing!

Seriously having withdrawals, people. But, I'm looking forward to working on an anthology of three tales scheduled for release next fall, plus finishing up that historical romance I started last year. I hate that I've let that one sit for so long. It shall be finished, so help me Lord.

A Ranger's Tale will be out in February. I'll keep you all updated on it's release. Until then, hope you all have a great holiday season! More excerpts to come...

No comments:

Post a Comment

***NOTICE*** Thanks to a spam bot infestation, every comment must now be subjected to a full-body search. If you pass, you can skip the anal probing...maybe.