Friday, January 13, 2012

Novel Under Construction + Free Books

That's me shoveling the crap
from my manuscript. 
Pardon the hiatus. I'm going cross-eyed getting Serenya's Song ready to hand over to the lovely folks at Melange Books. 


I'm knee deep in ironing out rough scenes and mopping up those crazy time markers I keep spilling everywhere. Piles of:

then, before, after, when


splattered with all those useless silly words like 


so, finally, well, very, really, nearly


and enough adverbs to choke a horse. So, I'll be away for a bit. Not totally away, but mostly away. Notice my useless words. I am allowed to use them here. It's my blog and I'll spew out useless words if I really want to. 


Now, for the good stuff. In preparation of my 2nd book release, I'm offering a twenty-four hour blitz! Free e-copies of A Ranger's Tale to anyone who comments here and leaves their e-mail addy. 


That's right, 24 hours of the book that started all this mess! It's a fantasy romance, with lots of elven goodness. 


25 Amazon and 37 Goodreads Reviewers can't be wrong. 


Curled up by the fire, I was transported into the world of Tallenmere and didn't come back until the last page. Really enjoyed it! ~Bobbi Groover


This is one of the books that I'll most definitely pick off the shelf and read again. ~Stefanie J Pristavu


I started "A Ranger's Tale" expecting a fantasy novel about a heroine seeking adventure, but what I found was a story written with love from the very beginning. ~Alan Zendell


Mysti Parker has hit one out of the ballpark with this first story in her new Tallenmere fantasy romance series with its wizards, paladans, elves, trolls, halflings, royalty, a secret agency, a poignant romance, betrayal, a love lost and found. ~WildAboutBones


So, leave me a comment with your email, and until Saturday 3:30pm EST, I'll send you A Ranger's Tale (.pdf or Kindle). 


Enjoy!!

22 comments:

  1. Would love to read it in kindle version!

    Kate198255@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the opportunity to cross another book off my wishlist. A Ranger's Tale would be a great addition to my Kindle.

    drainbamaged.gyzmo at gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would love this for my kindle krazybeingme01@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so very generous of you! Thank you so much. I would love to read your book, cause that many reviews just can't be wrong, lol!! :D
    angievzyl@gmail.com (Angie Edwards, Books4Tomorrow blog)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This sounds great, I would love a kindle version :) kel412@hotmail.com

    Thank you so much :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. You rule!! I would love a version for my kindle. Thanks. kfowers@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your books should be on their way! Please contact me if you don't see them in your inbox soon!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am all for this. Books I like, the fantasy genre I love, bring it on! Woot for blitzes!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Um, yeah. There's this thing, it's called following directions... I really need to learn to do that. My email is superblindman01@gmail.com. Please don't feed me to a gru!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL. Your book should be resting quietly in your inbox now :)

      Delete
  10. I would love to read your book! Thank you in advance! A Kindle version please.
    Debbie Neil @:)
    my email is
    deborahneil96@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Sounds amazing, I would like to read your book, can I have a kindle version, thank you.

    darkenf(at)rocketmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  12. would love to read more, pdf please.

    Thanks,

    Beckers2349@msn.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks, Mysti! I'd love to read this on my new Kindle.
    nightwriter(at)live(dot)com(dot)au

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay! Glad to give you one, Ryan! Hope everything is going well with you and your writing too.

      Delete
  14. I have already read this book (and loved it). I got one of my book club coworkers to read it too and we both can't wait for the next book in April. I would love another Kindle copy to give to my friend who is soon to be a new fan. mooch13 at yahoo dot com

    PS found you through a Goodreads giveaway. I didn't win the giveaway, but bought the book anyway to read and really enjoyed it :)

    -AMY-

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wow, Amy, thanks so much for reading and spreading the word! I'll be happy to send you one for your friend.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi Mysti, Just wanted to tell you that I think you are a very generous author to give away yourhard work likethis. That said I would love to read more of your stuff so I'm leaving my email anyway :D

    ilona
    felinewyvern at googlemail dot com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Ilona! Do you have a copy of A Ranger's Tale?

      Delete

***NOTICE*** Thanks to a spam bot infestation, every comment must now be subjected to a full-body search. If you pass, you can skip the anal probing...maybe.