Tuesday, June 11, 2013

The Reviews Keep Coming!

I'm so thrilled that readers are loving Hearts in Exile. Here are some snippets from two of the most recent reviews:
WOW!!!! Okay now that I have that one word out, I have to say that this installment in the Tallenmere series is just tremendous! I think Mysti Parker just keeps getting better.
~Chris Condy, Recent Reads 
Mysti Parker is clearly an accomplished storyteller whose imagination surpasses expectation. This is one of the few books I have read recently that I simply could not put down.  Clichéd as that may sound; it really is that sort of book. To say it is well-written would be superfluous. The whole shebang is flawlessly well-executed.
 ~Amelia Curzon, Carte Blanche


If you haven't already, I hope you'll grab a copy. They're available NOW straight from my publisher, Melange Books, in print, PDF, and html formats.


No comments:

Post a Comment

***NOTICE*** Thanks to a spam bot infestation, every comment must now be subjected to a full-body search. If you pass, you can skip the anal probing...maybe.