Monday, October 10, 2011

I'm Bzzing about Burt's Bees Sensitive Skin Products


My latest BzzAgent trial is underway. I've used Burts' Bees sensitive skin facial cleanser and daily moisturizing cream for a few days now. And my findings are mixed. Let me elaborate.

PROS: The cleanser is mild, with no harsh fragrance. It tingled a bit on my skin and didn't leave it dry and flaky like a lot of cleansers or bar soap. The moisturizer is very light, has NO fragrance, and works well under my makeup.

CONS: The cleanser is very thick and lotion-like. There is no sudsy goodness, and it's difficult to rinse off. Feels more like a lotion. And the fragrance, though mild, isn't really pleasant either. I know that's a must for people with REALLY sensitive skin, but I like some aromatherapy from time to time. Lavender or mint maybe?  And the moisturizer is almost TOO light. I'm worried it won't quite cut it in winter, when my skin tends to get really dry.

For anyone interested, I've got some little samples of moisturizing cream, plus $1.00 off coupons. I *think* I could stick the samples in an envelope without too much trouble.
Learn more at www.burtsbees.com!

No comments:

Post a Comment

***NOTICE*** Thanks to a spam bot infestation, every comment must now be subjected to a full-body search. If you pass, you can skip the anal probing...maybe.