Saturday, March 8, 2014

A-Z Challenge Theme REVEALED!!

Hiya peeps! After considering several great ideas from my readers, I've decided to go with this theme for our A-Z Blogging challenge:


I Will Survive!


Spring is right around the corner. It's a time of rebirth and renewal. We're emerging from the cold desolation of winter into the warm sunshine and we're ready to conquer the world! It's the perfect time to read inspirational stories about people who have overcome very serious challenges in life to accomplish something they never thought they could. 

What I'd really like to see are personal stories--what have YOU overcome in life to succeed at a certain goal or dream? However, if you cannot come up with a personal account, you can submit a fictional story or poem. 

Want to participate? You can find all the details and sign up for a letter/date here:

2 comments:

  1. Wonderful choice of theme 'I will survive'. It just reminds me of that song I will survive by Gloria Gaynor.

    I hope to see you around in the April '14 A to Z Challenge.

    - Kripali
    (AJ's wHooligans)
    Sumptuous Living

    ReplyDelete

***NOTICE*** Thanks to a spam bot infestation, every comment must now be subjected to a full-body search. If you pass, you can skip the anal probing...maybe.