Jayden Ravenwing, former lead scout of the Leogard Intelligence Organization, rode alongside Serenya Crowe, who was seated on her chestnut mare, waves of raven black hair falling over her shoulders, and he was mesmerized by her beauty—not just her full red lips or eyes pale blue like a mythical wolf—but her inward beauty, how she endeared herself to everyone, was generous and loyal to friends and family, and he knew she was the one he wanted to spend the twilight of his centuries with, someone with whom he could either engage in pleasant conversation or share companionable silence.
- The Dragon's Lair (aka Home Page)
- Publications and Where to Buy
- Excerpt from A Ranger's Tale
- Serenya's Song (Tallenmere #2) Prologue
- Hearts in Exile (Tallenmere #3): Chapter One
- **WARNING** For Mature Readers ONLY!! A Glimpse of "No Place Like Home", Book #4 in the Tallenmere Series
- Tallenmere Series Playlists
- UPDATED 11/17/15: Book Reviews by Mysti
- Find Me Online
- Why I Can't Write About My Dreams
Tuesday, January 4, 2011
100 words for $100 blogfest entry
Have you heard of it? You write a 100 word sentence for your chance to win up to $100. Prize money depends on number of entries. You can enter on the blog "You're Write. Except When You're Rong." This is my first time. I have no idea what I'm doing, but I came up with something using my current characters. What do you think?