Novel Moments has awarded me with the Fair Dinkum (good buddy) award. My first blog award ever. Thanks Liz!
Now I have to share some facts about me (gulp) and nominate five other bloggers to receive the award.
Let's see. I'm fairly uninteresting, especially at the moment. In fact, I'm pretty repulsive with this cold (I digress). Here goes, in no particular order:
1. I take the crusts off my sandwiches. Don't ask why--I just don't like it.
2. My biggest pet peeve is people who leave their shopping carts out in the parking lot and won't take a few extra steps to put them in the corral. I've even walked mine back into the store if necessary. Put your carts away people!!
3. My grandmother taught me to read when I was three. I still have the coloring book, in which my grandmother wrote my abc's and 123's in blue crayon.
4. I'm a chocoholic. But I'm particular about my chocolate. If it's that waxy, cheap kind, forget about it!
5. I'd give my left leg to be somewhere warmer right now.
So how's that? Drumroll, please...and my five nominees are:
1. Jack Eason at Have We Had Help?
2. Lindsey at Jesse Said Yes
3. J Andrew Jansen at well, J Andrew Jansen
4. Akoss at Fantasy Pen
5. Maggie at Magnanimity
Now, pay it forward people, and I'll be catching up on these and more today and in days to come. I'm also going to work on my blog design soon. It's gotten terribly dull. Off with you--find some nominees!