Saturday, April 5, 2014

E is for Eggcellent by Mysti Parker



Welcome to Unwritten's part of the worldwide A-Z Blog Challenge!! Every day in April (except Sundays), we'll have a new post related to the letters of the alphabet from A-Z. Our theme here on Unwritten is "I Will Survive". I hope these stories will inspire and uplift you. Comments are VERY appreciated!




E is for Eggcellent 

by 

Mysti Parker



It's Easter Sunday in a small town church. The new preacher, Toby Elbredth, has planned the best wedding proposal ever for his sweetheart during the annual Easter egg hunt. Cue an untimely mix-up, the late pastor's three-legged hound, and a plan gone horribly wrong, and you've got one hilarious Easter tale.








Hiya peeps! Since no one else signed up for poor letter E, I decided to tackle it myself. So...here's a very short, funny Easter story that I wrote last year. Best of all it's FREE for Kindle!


This poor young pastor certainly had to overcome a few obstacles in order to make his dream come true. If you get a chance to read it (~7 pgs), comment here to let me know what you think OR share your own Easter memories. 


6 comments:

  1. Stopping by on the 6th day of the #Challenge. Congratulations on a great looking blog. If you have time or interest, I'm writing about gardening and related topics this month. Come and see me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for stopping in. I'll hop over to yours. I've been on vacation, so a little behind in my visiting :)

      Delete
  2. Your comment above the comment form made me laugh. :)

    This sounds like a fun book!

    Stopping by from the A to Z :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping in. Yeah, those darn spam bots deserve some probing :)

      Delete
  3. I think I read this last year, but it's still a good one, Mysti

    ReplyDelete
  4. This should be a movie! It reads and flows like one. Charming characters! :-)

    ReplyDelete

***NOTICE*** Thanks to a spam bot infestation, every comment must now be subjected to a full-body search. If you pass, you can skip the anal probing...maybe.