Monday, September 20, 2010

First Review of Let There Be Love

From a writer friend/critique partner:

"I just read Let There Be Love! Can I be the president of your fan club?

I enjoyed Sibylis and thought she was a great three dimensional character. She was both strong and dark, but also loved her friends and family. [I've removed some spoiler info here--you'll have to read to find that out!]

I love stories with tyrannical characters, political intrigue, and dark secrets that can get people killed. Plus, this story had romance! It was perfect and original! [More spoiler info involving a character that appears in my work in progress--you'll have to read to discover that tid-bit too]

I could go on and on about how much I liked it, but I need to focus on building you a fan club.

Congratulations again on the publication of your amazing story!"

Thanks for the great review!

Would you care to add one? If you've read, leave a comment here, or feel free to send an e-mail or private Facebook message. I'll post your comments (minus the spoilers and your name).

No comments:

Post a Comment

***NOTICE*** Thanks to a spam bot infestation, every comment must now be subjected to a full-body search. If you pass, you can skip the anal probing...maybe.