Lots of stuff coming up in MystiLand. Thought I'd update and share a few links.
***Tonight I'm chatting along with some fellow Melange Authors at 9pm EST over at Coffee Time Romance!! Click HERE to access the chat room. You'll need updated Java to chat.***
1. Author interviews continue until early April. After that, I'm taking a hiatus from interviewing to allow time for my virtual book tour April 18-May 18. Please contact Roxanne HERE if you'd like to host me at your blog during that time. I'll be available for chats, interviews, guest posts, and giveaways.
2. Meankitty has been gracious enough to loan a few minutes of his time to interview me and my cat Poncho at Jody Wallace's blog. Check out Part One HERE and Part Two HERE. Please check out Jody's fabulous fantasy romance novels while you're at it. I've read Survival of the Fairest and it was awesome! See my review HERE.
3. Future author interviews: Open to published or unpublished writers. I'll start scheduling interviews again after May 18. They run Monday, Wednesday, and Fridays. Short, easy questions, plus an author and/or book cover pic and a short (250ish word) excerpt (PG only). So let me know if you'd like one, and I'll get you on the calendar.
4. Please check out yesterday's interview with Jenny Twist HERE. She's got a really interesting anthology of short stories coming out soon. Leave her some nice comments and I'll keep you updated on her release.
5. Finally--my next two books in the Tallenmere series, Serenya's Song, and Hearts in Exile are due to release in October, 2011 and September, 2012 respectively. Here are the tentative covers for them. The fabulous Mae Powers might tweak them a bit, but I like them a lot already.
6. Last but not least, if you've read A Ranger's Tale, would you consider writing a review? When you have a review ready, you can post it at a wonderful site called Goodreads HERE. Registration is simple and free. They have book giveaways, lots of reviews and author posts, and you might find some good books to read while you're there!