Friday, February 17, 2012

Cast Your Vote for the best "Love At First Sight" Scene!



The finalists have been chosen. Five of the thirteen entries were deemed interesting by my blind judge...my hubby, who is actually not a blind man, in case you're wondering. All that means is that I removed all names and had no say whatsoever in his choices.


So, without further ado...here are the top five, in no particular order. Read and vote (from the poll in the sidebar) for your favorite. The poll will be open for two weeks, so let others know about it too. I'm also making a static page under my header so you can direct folks there to read the entries. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

***NOTICE*** Thanks to a spam bot infestation, every comment must now be subjected to a full-body search. If you pass, you can skip the anal probing...maybe.