Friday, February 28, 2014

Characters in Love: Jeffrey Sinclair from The Sin Factor

Welcome to Unwritten's 
February Blog Series
 Characters in Love! 
Each day will feature a different fictional character from various books and genres, and a personal interview about their love lives. It's sure to be enlightening, and if you find yourself dying to know more about them, pick up a copy of the the book! 





Our series comes to a close today with Jeffrey Sinclair from 'The Sin Factor':

1. Please tell us a little about yourself.

Hi, my name is Jeffrey Sinclair. I’m a self-made man – or what I call a rags to riches kind of guy. Little league baseball and Boy Scouts weren’t part of my childhood. Street gangs and violence were. I’m proud to say I’m now CEO of a very lucrative electronics company that I started and got my best buddies who I grew up with to partner with me.

2. How/where did you first meet your love interest?

 I met Avery in Arlington National Cemetery when I knocked her to the ground in order to protect her from flying bullets.

3. Was it love (or attraction) at first sight? 

Oh, yeah. She was special from the get-go, even though she was suspect number one and that’s why I was watching her. I knew she had information leading to my stolen property. Right from the beginning when our gazes locked, I was sucked into her lure.

4. When did you know for certain that you were in love? 

After someone tried to drug and kidnap her from a department store in broad daylight.

5. Have you done anything to compromise your love (or vice versa)? 

Yeah. Me and my big mouth blurted out an accusation that almost ended our relationship before it started. I can’t really talk about it, or it will spoil the book.

6. Has anyone ever come between you? 

Other than her dead husband? No. But early on, my partners were all gaga over her, which incited instant jealousy on my part. That was when I knew I was in big trouble. I had already fallen for her. It just took me a while to admit it to myself.

7. If you could take your lover on the perfect date, where would that be?

 I’d take her to the roof-top of my building where a quartet would play in the background and dinner with a full wait staff would attend to a candlelight five-course meal. The lights of Washington DC make a perfect romantic backdrop. Avery is a woman who deserves to be wined and dined before a night of lovemaking. Apparently, her dead husband was a bit of loser in that respect.

8. Is there anything your lover does that completely annoys you?

 It’s too early in our relationship for me to take anything she does as annoying. Talk to me in a year or so and I’m sure I’ll have a better answer.

9. What's the biggest challenge you've faced together as a couple? 

Having to deal with the jealousy I felt towards her dead husband. He was the perfect hero and I’m anything but.

10. Is there a happily ever after in store for you? 

I hope so, but I don’t have a crystal ball. All I can say is, I’m giving love a chance.




Discover more of Jeffrey and Avery's love story in "The Sin Factor" by Sandy Loyd:



No comments:

Post a Comment

***NOTICE*** Thanks to a spam bot infestation, every comment must now be subjected to a full-body search. If you pass, you can skip the anal probing...maybe.