Wednesday, January 5, 2011

It's a start

20 minutes this morning on the treadmill, all dusted off and sitting in front of the TV in the basement. And I read some of a book as well. I feel pretty good. I think I'll keep this up. How's your fitness progressing?

Another goal I have this year is to read more, to get through books much more quickly than I usually do. I'm embarrassed to even say how long it takes me to read a whole novel. I don't think it's so much that I'm a slow reader as that I don't allow myself the time to sit down and read like I did before the kiddos came along. Life's gotten hectic, and I'm not a great scheduler. Time to change that.

Any tips on making more time for reading? I'm all ears!

No comments:

Post a Comment

***NOTICE*** Thanks to a spam bot infestation, every comment must now be subjected to a full-body search. If you pass, you can skip the anal probing...maybe.