Thursday, January 6, 2011

Matt Posner's Entry

From School of the Ages: Level Three's Dream, a novel coming soon by Matt Posner

Book One, School of the Ages: The Ghost in the Crystal Available now:


Twitter  @schooloftheages
Facebook:  search "school of the ages series"

Protagonist Simon verbally spars with a man carving a gravestone in a dream world:

“What should it say?” asked the Chiseler.
“Sorry?"
“Your gravestone. What should it say?”
“That’s not my gravestone. I’m not dead yet.”
“You ought to be.”
“Why?”
“Because it’s your gravestone.”
“That doesn’t make sense.”
“I don’t make sense,” said the Chiseler. “I make gravestones.”

2 comments:

  1. The humor about something so grave is hilarious. I enjoyed their banter. One in shock and the other in a 'job as usual' frame of mind.

    ReplyDelete

***NOTICE*** Thanks to a spam bot infestation, every comment must now be subjected to a full-body search. If you pass, you can skip the anal probing...maybe.