Friday, January 21, 2011

Whee! An award!

Liz Davis over at Novel Moments has awarded me with the Fair Dinkum (good buddy) award. My first blog award ever. Thanks Liz!

Now I have to share some facts about me (gulp) and nominate five other bloggers to receive the award.

Let's see. I'm fairly uninteresting, especially at the moment. In fact, I'm pretty repulsive with this cold (I digress). Here goes, in no particular order:

1. I take the crusts off my sandwiches. Don't ask why--I just don't like it.

2. My biggest pet peeve is people who leave their shopping carts out in the parking lot and won't take a few extra steps to put them in the corral. I've even walked mine back into the store if necessary. Put your carts away people!!

3. My grandmother taught me to read when I was three. I still have the coloring book, in which my grandmother wrote my abc's and 123's in blue crayon.

4. I'm a chocoholic. But I'm particular about my chocolate. If it's that waxy, cheap kind, forget about it!

5. I'd give my left leg to be somewhere warmer right now.

So how's that? Drumroll, please...and my five nominees are:

1. Jack Eason at Have We Had Help?
2. Lindsey at Jesse Said Yes
3. J Andrew Jansen at well, J Andrew Jansen 
4. Akoss at Fantasy Pen
5. Maggie at Magnanimity

Now, pay it forward people, and I'll be catching up on these and more today and in days to come. I'm also going to work on my blog design soon. It's gotten terribly dull. Off with you--find some nominees!

6 comments:

  1. woot!!!
    Thanks for the award! I really need to make room for all my "yet to be displayed awards" on my blog.
    Have a great week-end.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I finally just had to make a page for them Akoss. Thanks so much Mysti. Take special care! (And I happen to think you are quite an interesting person I'm glad to have had the honor of knowing in real life.)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mysti! What do you mean your blog is dull? It has fire! And congrats on your award :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mysti.

    Thanks for stopping by my blog.... I needed that laugh after hours of editing.

    Have a great weekend.

    Michael

    ReplyDelete

***NOTICE*** Thanks to a spam bot infestation, every comment must now be subjected to a full-body search. If you pass, you can skip the anal probing...maybe.